Friday, December 23, 2011

I Just Made Love app reveals a bit too much information

As if Facebook and other social networking sites were not enough of a security breach for loose lips, there's another app that tells where you just had sex. It also shows people around you who have had sex in the same location. Gee, who needs the locker room? Just get the I Just Made Love app and you can tell everyone within seconds and not even have to take the time to go to the locker room or update your Facebook status for that matter.
However, I think they should change the name of this app. If one makes love to someone else, it is unlikely that he would post it for all to see as making love is more serious. Now having sex, the f word, scoring, getting laid, and other colorful expressions would be a more appropriate title for this app.
Also you have been warned. If your partner is on his phone the minute after you have done the deed, chances are, he might be on this app. After all, I doubt he would be texting his mother.
Also, of all the things that SOPA wants to make illegal, why not apps like this? Apps like this could actually cause more harm than good in society. But I guess that is in a perfect world. And believe me, the world is not perfect. If it was, apps like this would not exist.

Further reading on the I Just Made Love app

No comments:

Post a Comment